Friday, March 19, 2004

yayy ree can go :D :D YAYY! -jumps ard!
hahas. we're all superbly hyped up -grins.
cannot wait!
hees.

waiting for my songs to be done downloading and i shall leave the house.
gonna see my bitch! and purple princess hoho.
i know i sound spastic.

at was over at our place again.
looks damn corny, his hair.
my dearr sister is having lunch with him and sending him to school .. i think she'd make a good mama, dontcha think? hahas. shes gonna kill me. anyhow. we were watching disc2 of blue crush cos it was screwed ystd when at came ringing the bell.
anyhow. id be gone for 2days and a night (hopefully 2 nights, actually -winks at nana-) and that gives my sister freedom to take my clothes .. oh whatever. am not gonna be bothered this time :))

beyonce knowles is hothothot. but her mtvs are damn lame. just about her and other girls shaking their asses till they look like they're detached from their bodies .. or her in the rain her clothes clinging to her body. er. whats new. but i guess thats what sells.

got a pitas page! but too lazy to change layout and all. probably activate it during the next hols .. but i like my dollhouse! dilemma. hahas.

oh my. was watching this theatre thingy for the linkin park from the inside song .. and it was SO pretty! hahas. its black and patches of purple with stars shimmering!! okay shall stop this. hahas. real pretty.

yea im bringing my shou ce there to mug.